"Interestingly, koi, when put in a fish bowl, will only grow up to three inches. When this same fish is placed in a large tank, it will grow to about nine inches long. In a pond koi can reach lengths of eighteen inches. Amazingly, when placed in a lake, koi can grow to three feet long. The metaphor is obvious. You are limited by how you see the world."
-- Vince Poscente

Friday, July 20, 2012

Check Out Questions Business Owners Ask Me and the Answers I Give Them

Great article by Loren Marx Schmerler put out by the Business Brokerage Press...

Posted @ 6/28/2012 9:13 am

Throughout my years of successfully assisting business owners in selling their companies, I've been asked the same questions by many potential sellers. In this article I have compiled a list of common question about selling a business along with my answers that you may find helpful.
  1. How much is my business worth?
  2. How long will it take to sell my business?
  3. Is there anything I can do to make my business more desirable?
  4. Is there anything I should not do during the listing period?
  5. What is due diligence?
  6. What else do you suggest I do to impress a Buyer?
  7. What happens if I agree to do some owner financing and the Buyer misses a payment?
To read the answers Mr. Schmerler gives to the above excellent questions... click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Son Isaac on Camel in Tangiers

Son Isaac on Camel in Tangiers
"Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith."-- Margaret Shepard